Gaming Set up complete!

TinderPlus

Current Gaming set up. was curious about everyone else. Have a second monitor, but no clue how to make it work. ive tried everything i know! If you know how let me know please, would be much help.
Gaming set up1.jpg
Gaming set up2.jpg

Hello Josh (read as hello Clarice) whats the specs on that sweet chair?

I like the shit bucket to the right of your desk. What's the specs on that bad boy?

pretty much, looks big, but its like those thermoses that look huge but only hold like half a spoon full of soup. its like that

Here's my current setup, since you asked! I just setup the 2nd monitor today. I loooove the 2nd display for two reasons: I can keep TS and the battle map up and running on the 2nd display. It rocks! Notice the bullet holes...hehehe

Attachments

• IMG_0916.JPG
    IMG_0916.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 315
Here's my current setup, since you asked! I just setup the 2nd monitor today. I loooove the 2nd display for two reasons: I can keep TS and the battle map up and running on the 2nd display. It rocks! Notice the bullet holes...hehehe
thats awesome, lol. how did you get the second monitor set up. i cant seem to figure it out on mine, i plug them both in the my pc doesnt recognize it

Well the first thing I would try is connecting them one at a time to make sure your system finds them individually. Assuming that will work, then the next thing I would try is making sure the monitor drivers are current. If not install new monitor drivers. Then go into Device Manager and see if you have both monitors listed in Device Manager. FWIW, the connections can be different. My main monitor is hooked up via display-port. The secondary is on DVI.

Well the first thing I would try is connecting them one at a time to make sure your system finds them individually. Assuming that will work, then the next thing I would try is making sure the monitor drivers are current. If not install new monitor drivers. Then go into Device Manager and see if you have both monitors listed in Device Manager. FWIW, the connections can be different. My main monitor is hooked up via display-port. The secondary is on DVI.
ok, yeah cause ill have to use the DVI and a HDMI

Windows should pick up both displays. nvidia control panel certainly should. Right click on the desktop and go to display settings to check.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrgghh

Back