Gaming Computer $2100

Misiek

My friend is selling his gaming computer. He put his heart and soul into this thing but needs money for college.

What you get for the $2100:
Windows XP 64 bit or Vista Ultimate 64 bit (your choice)
Intel Quad Core Q9550 2.8GHz (never overclocked)
8GB DDR3 Corsair XMS3 1333MHz
EVGA 790i FTW Motherboard
2X XFX GTX 280 XXX Edition in SLI
Sound Blaster X-Fi Xtremegamer sound card
WD 300GB Velociraptor 10,000RPM
WD 500GB Storage 7,200RPM
Antec Quattro 1000W PSU
Zerotherm Nirvana 120 CPU Cooler
CD/DVD ROM
Antec 1200 Gaming Case
Dell 24" 1080p Widescreen Monitor Full HD monitor 1920 X 1080 IN HD! 1080P
Logitech G15 Keyboard V2
Logitech G9 Gaming Mouse
Thrustmaster Joystick (barely used like new)
Logitech Z-5500 Surround sound system 5.1 ( 5 SPEAKERS WITH HUGE SUB WOOFER)
Xtrac Mouse Pad
Blue Cold Cathodes and lots of fans

He has never let dust sit on the case. It is always VERY clean and is very well maintained. A fresh copy of the selected operating system will be installed and storage drive will be formated.

ALSO the case side window was modded by TJHarlow who is a professional at building and modding computers.
TJ Harlow's YouTube Channel:
http://www.youtube.com/user/tjharlow?blend=2&ob=1
cimg1520n.jpg

cimg1521.jpg

cimg1522.jpg

cimg1523.jpg

cimg1524x.jpg

cimg1526a.jpg

cimg1527c.jpg

cimg1530r.jpg

cimg1531p.jpg

cimg1532m.jpg

cimg1534t.jpg

cimg1519o.jpg

Message back if you are interested.

Is he selling parts individually or all at once?

Whole thing with EVERYTHING monitor mouse keyboard speakers all the stuff, $2100.

It literally is a clean computer. He is a good friend and he is known for taking care of his belongings. Spent lots of time helping him with the cable management when building it.

EDIT: He wants to sell it as a whole package type deal.

We just saw today the difference between 8 gigs of ram and 3 gigs of ram. The increase in performance was 1%.
Kinda makes you wonder eh?
Nice setup for sure. Wish him luck in moving it... but like a custom car, it will never, ever, ever, get anywhere close ($ wise) to the amount put into it when selling. Regardless of peripherals.

He is willing to negotiate the price, if anyone is interested in buying.

Damn, 1% thats terrible lol...

LMFAO that reminds me of something I saw posted on the steam forums on a L4D thread. Let's just say that the person who posted there would probably say:

"No shit there was only 1% increase in performance. You're lucky you didn't see a decrease since the increased memory will make the computer take a longer time to find the shit. Make memory too big and your computer like loses stuff in it and can't find it."

Yeah... I hope he didn't mean it.

Hey fellas, im the seller of this gaming pc, and just wanted to let everyone know that i have lowered to price to $1700 OBO...

thanks

Umm that 1% is BS and I will tell you that from experience. I can run PS and Premier and use 6gb of ram easy. Vs. 3gb running 3gb on Virtual mem. Some games it might not make a big difference but with future games out there, the more buffer room you have for game content the more that can load.

It makes the hard drive grind less and allows for better textures and stuff. It doesn't make the games run faster per se though...

Yea, well for people in media, ram is useful. Especially for rendering and the like. But for gaming... not really needed.
We tested with games, not PS, Poser, or autocad, or anything of the like. Why, because obviously more ram would improve render times. Although a good 3D render card will do more for you than ram ever will.

Back