"Game disconnected: server is full" uhhh what??

CookieMonstaHG

Hello, I wasn't really sure where to put this and I'm not really sure if you guys can even help me out. I was playing on your server "ALL BF4 CONQUEST-30 MAPS" Monday night when I was disconnected and the reason given was "server is full". Now every time I try to connect to that server, no matter how many players are on, I can connect for a couple seconds and then get disconnected for the same reason. I am able to join any other server, including other TBG servers, so I don't know why this is happening with this one server. I don't know if you guys know anything about this, but I hope I can get this fixed because I play on that server a lot.
Oh and my username is CookieMonstaHG, same as on here.

Here is a screenshot of the error message and you can clearly see that the server is not actually full.
http://i.imgur.com/ePqUxcn.png

Thanks.

Last edited:
Try repairing BF4 in origin..it's worth a shot and it's a start. Not sure where to begin..i never had this problem yet since you can join other servers are you able to play a full match?

Unfortunately that didn't help. I can play just fine on any other map, including other TBG for multiple matches with no problems. If you don't know anything about it don't worry about it too much. But if you do end up figuring anything out please let me know.

Also, cool Princess Mononoke avatar.

Ah yeah figured that much. I read a couple forums but that and updating pb helped some folks. Eliminating those two options will get you a step closer. Sorry i couldn't be much more help. Since it is pretty late give it til tomorrow for a few other members to voice in on this.

Thanks, I admire the film very much. (first anime i watched <3)

If you hit refresh it would probably be full from 56. Definitely possible with that server

No, it doesn't matter how many players are on the server. And besides, being kicked from a server I've already joined because I happen to be the 64th player doesn't make any sense.

Well take a screenshot next time it happens around 50 players or less instead. The difference between 56-64 is minimal. That server can receive 10 connection simultaneously at once . No other explanation. That's the default message you get when the server is full. That message is coded by dice not us
I recommend you hit refresh next time before trying again

I have checked afterwards to make sure the server hasn't filled up. The last time I joined there were about 40-45 players and there were exactly the same amount after I got kicked. Normally if a server is full and you try to join you get placed in a queue, so I'm not sure what you mean that that is the default message.

Default message as in that's a generic message for a full server. We have 0 control over this issue. Sorry

Yea sounds like DICE got rid of this error: GAME DISCONNECTED: SOMETHING WENT WRONG.

So instead of "something" they added RNG "somethings".

Many posts with this same issue on BL yesterday post patch. Has nothing to do with player count actually in the server even though you see that message.

SKAjt73.png

Well, I just repaired punkbuster from within the BF4 folder and tried to join the server again. This time I got this error: http://i.imgur.com/xfYevIx.jpg
I looked in my punkbuster log file and found this entry: [03.03.2015 08:53:46] Banning for Racial Slur!! Ooriginnigiroo I know youre in the scout heli 3/3/2015 5:53:42 AM"

Apparently I was banned from your server because of that guy's name because it has 'nig' in it?

That seems to have worked, thanks. Maybe that autoban should be fixed to prevent false positives like that, if possible.

Battlefield 4 is the world's most sophisticated random error generator.

And Windows is nothing more that a message pump.

Maybe that autoban should be fixed to prevent false positives like that, if possible.
you would be surprised how many immature players try to sneak slurs in. Unfortunately, it catches typos, which will be lifted if players come and appeal. It is an inconvenience some times, but it helps keep our servers clean :)

Back