Funny joke not safe for work or kids. I heard it on sat' radio a while back.

OGRanger

A marrried nudest couple are sunbathing on a beach and all of a sudden a wasp flies right up her snatch. The two jump up and drive to the hospital. They tell the ER doc what happened and he yells "MY GOD MAN THAT CAN KILL HER!" The doc ponders for second on what to do. He then orders a nurse to grab a honey packet from the difac. He tells the husband to put the honey on the end of his cock and stick it in. Then move it around until he feels the wasp grab a hold then yank it out.

The husband has stage fright and cant get it up. The doc yells "STAND BACK I'M GOIN IN!". He whips out his cock and it's so long The nurse has to put the honey on it for him. It's like another arm with half a grapefruit on the end.

So he sticks it in and starts waiving it around inside her and the wife starts making all kinds of noise. After a minute the doc starts going to town on her like a hurricane slamming a screen door. The wife starts moaning louder that a police siren.

The husband yells "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING DOC?!" The doc yells back "CHANGE OF PLANS!" "WE"RE GOING TO DROWN THE LITTLE BASTARD"!

Back