Funny BFBC2 Forum stuff

sixer9682

These posts have just amused the hell out of me.

xBADMAGIKx
[blockquote] ps3.Wendigo11 wrote:Just checked in after avoiding this game for about three weeks. This game should be called BF: Spawn * 90000. It seems new tactics have been devised that include using multiple tanks in strategic positions to * and thoroughly violate anyone spawning in the mission area. I actually thought things might improve as the Beta progressed but instead, fucktards have developed new tactics to exploit the game's biggest weakness even further than was originally conceived. Good job, fucktards! This wouldn't be "as much" of a problem if it didn't take 47 hits with AT rounds to blow up the offending * spawn raping you in tanks. I swear I fired somewhere between 5 and 96000000 AT rounds into the side of one dude with nobody repairing him and the only result was an intense desire to punch a dev in the ballsack. Biggest * dissapointment is I've already preordered and paid for this piece of trash. Thanks EA and BFBC2 dev team for shitting up a decent console interpretation of the BF series. I hope to hell the single player and other play modes are better than this abomination. * this game.[/blockquote]

you should look around the house for the dullest object you can find and fall on it face first.

xBADMAGIKx

spawnkill.jpg

spawnkillin2.jpg

I must say - I am glad that DICE made a new game with the sequel. That's right, a NEW game. Sure, they could have kept the engine the same and charged us $60 for new maps and perks, which is exactly what MW2 is, but no they took a chance and rebuilt this game. I realize that this is a beta, and things will change, as I hope some thing do. I just hope they give us a little more support with this game than they did the last, i.e. UPDATES/PATCHES. And of course if they don't, they'll give us the same excuse as last time, something along the lines of - "it's such a * to update games on consoles, having to deal with PSN and blah blah blah." That's total BS guys. If I remember correctly MW2 had 3 patches in its first 24-36 hours. Anyhow, the positives about this game are pretty clear, so I'll just go over the negatives I've witnessed...

1st thing - C4. Like in BFBC1 (at the beginning, prior to a patch) you can throw down C4, die, spawn, and blow up the C4 you threw down during your previous life. totally retarded.

2nd thing - Recon class has entirely too many options. Its almost as if assault, medic, and engineer classes were created and every possible leftover item or weapon was given to the Recon class. There's nothing I hate more than approaching somebody wearing a ghillie suit only to find out he's carrying a shotgun or a thompson (that they did not pick up from another player)

3rd - This game still freezes. If this game is going to freeze on PS3 as much as the last one did, forget it, I give up and will forever play Parappa the Rappa.

4th - The running. Running in this game is so....whats the word....um....sloppy? BFBC1 just seemed to flow. Everything about it - turning while running, jumping, ducking. This game feels clunky. I find myself having to stop just to go (if that make sense).

5th - Still lacking PRONE. enough said about that.

6th - Random disconnects. This should have went along with #3

7th - The melee attack is complete and utter garbage.

8th - Please, please, please give us forward and reverse controls for the tanks and vehicles. The throttle by pressing up and down with the joystick is ridiculous. Do you realize how hard it is to drive in a straight line backwards?

9th - has nothing to do with the game but is about this forum. UGH i cant see what i'm typing the box I'm typing in keeps autoscrolling to the top of the text box!!!

10th - spawning inside of buildings i'm not supposed to be in. happens all over the map.

11th - Suicides while using UAV1 when moving up to next base. I don't think I should be punished with a suicide just for keeping my UAV1 alive. If anything kick me off of it instead of killing me and making me respawn.

12th - THE ABILITY TO CHEAT IN ORDER TO RANK UP. everybody's seen it. these assault guys hide out at the beginning of the map and dont even get in the game, they run behind their spawn and throw ammo crates and waste ammunition and pick up each others points just to rank up quicker. SUPER LAME

13th - That crate thats inside the tipped over train - SO DAMN HARD TO GET INTO

14th - I'm always finding new places in the map where I cannot get a solid hit for * or can't get a hit on somebody at all. And no, nothing is in my way like a hill or a tree, I just can't hit people from certain spots in the map. One time I had 3 headshots on the same guy and nothing registered.

That's all I can think of for now but will add more when I get back into the game and remember. Can anybody tell me if there's an official place to post problems/concerns about the beta so that somebody who actually matters can see them? I'm new here on the forums. I'd rather play the game than talk about it but I figured the devs would want some input on the beta they released...
[Post New] 12/09/2009 22:15:33
Subject: Re:My own personal gripes about BC2 beta
***** [Up]
Valediction

It's a Beta........Stop being such a little B*tch

I could go on all day with this since it amuses the hell out of me.

Yea, there are a shitload of whiners on the EA UK forums. Contrary to whiners belief, I think BF:BC2 will be a great game.

Back