Fubanator

Beaver

Keeps whinning while I told him to stop several time keeps turning around the titan, not even chasing someone. This is what I call camping. Keep saying I don't know the rules. This is what I call disrecpectful.

Oh and by the way I forgot to sign it.
I don't mind to take this ban off but I was thinking he think about respecting a little bit more a TBG member.

Keeps whinning while I told him to stop several time keeps turning around the titan, not even chasing someone. This is what I call camping. Keep saying I don't know the rules. This is what I call disrecpectful.

Oh and by the way I forgot to sign it.
I don't mind to take this ban off but I was thinking he think about respecting a little bit more a TBG member.

i feel its odd that you rammed us and lol about it as well as camped us, if thier is server chat log they will see this is true, like i said in game, just a game and please follow the rules , you siad 3 times you killed us because you chased us, but we never got to leave our titan on 2 of the kills. Just saying as i said in game i think we all should have to follow the rules, i have played here many years now, you asked how old i was i said im 40 your replye more like 16 . well i am 40 . all i was asking is not to camp us or ramm us.

I should mention here Fubanator that Beavers first language is not English so please refrain from assuming he is illiterate. If need be I will translate for him.

I should mention here Fubanator that Beavers first language is not English so please refrain from assuming he is illiterate. If need be I will translate for him.

LOL hey whats up bob, bah stuff happens man, its all good, i posted in other thread, if he doesnt want to unbann me its all good man, i allways have fun with you and SGT Sid, allways a blast with you guys , sorry to be rocking the boat man. im sure he is a good guy . allright this old man has to eat dinner. take care

Back