Fraps

FuBaNaToR

Admin
Admin
Need some tips / tricks to upload my vids here. and how to change then from AVI vid

Been meaning to get around to a guide for using free shit etc. Long term you might want to grab yourself a decent editor. Sony Movie Studio will do just about anything you will probably ever want on a consumer level. But depending on what your trying to do some free stuff available.

If all you want to do is compress it to upload it download Handbrake. Encode as H.264 30 fps id aim for 15 to 30 Mbps. Once uploaded to youtube you could do your editing on youtube.

Windows 7 or 8 can use the latest Windows movie maker. This will let you actually edit, insert images, music, text etc. I hated 2011, but 2012 brings the ability to save in H.264 and is a bit better all around. Its downloaded as a part of the windows live programs thing you can uncheck them all but windows live movie maker 2012 and install.

If you're using encoding without editing, you could probably do it with something like virtualdubmod...

If you're editing, Adobe Premiere Elements is pretty simple to pick up and use...

Video studio pro + is fairly simple to use and does everything your going to need. Another option.

There's a progam called freemake which does pretty well for converting

^ Not if your noob at video editing 0.o! ... Noob... fube... they rhyme right? I mean... he flies jets... 0.o

-never hops in chopper again-

^ Not if your noob at video editing 0.o! ... Noob... fube... they rhyme right? I mean... he flies jets... 0.o

-never hops in chopper again-

Songs products are as easy to use on the basic editing level as any editor out there. But once you figure out basic actions in one editor it often makes it difficult to switch. Learning movie studio/Vegas I forgot a lot of shit from previous software.

15 minutes with me I bet you would be okay. I mean everything drag and drop. Place a cursor to cut hit s to cut delete the fat and render that shit how hard can it get?

Back