For the pilots SU-30- Vectored

Umm... I guess I just kinda fail to see how this is so useful in actual combat. So it can stop quickly and actually go backwards a little bit...!? Don't current planes have airbrakes too? Isn't most of current air-to-air combat long-range missiles?? I mean it also seems like a sitting duck flipping over slowly there...

IDK I just fail to see how this is so cool, other than the "wow" factor...

Firing missiles beyond visual range is nice if you know it's not friendly, but even with today's technology you sometimes have to get within visual range. being able to flip around and fire a missile off at an enemy on your six is an extremely usefull thing to be able to do. I personally like the Mig 29OVT that's nice and manueverable, and small.

Just to add, the mig31 is a really good BVR interceptor missiles with 90km range and a radar that is remarkably powerfull. do not underestimate russian aircraft.

lol.........to technical for me........I just thought the jet looked really cool. That's the only reason I posted the link.

This is insane, I would not wanna be the pilot in his sights for sure, you are as good as dead is you are head to head with that thing.

Yeah, it can vector right into the face of my Aim-120 AMARAAM

The F-22 raptor, can barely be seen on the FSR, and it has Multiple target over horizon missile capabilities, that even if the Russian Aircraft were to evade the first salvo, The raptor has another 15mi to hit him lol.

Plus the raptor can flip on kinds of stupid directions that are impossibly confusing.

Cool vid though.

America Fuck yeah!!1

Back