For Sale: Razer Nostromo

RimGreaper5000

Never got a liking for it over my my keyboard, and I'm a little strapped for cash.

It's in good condition with some light wear on it (mostly on the palm rest). The backlighting all works and the keys are fully functional. I did some homework online and these are selling between $50 and $300 (they're out of stock on NewEgg and the Tartarus is apparently crap, so they are in short supply). Asking $75, but I'm a reasonable man and I know our last names aren't all Trump, so make me an offer - I'll listen. Also, I pay for shipping - which will be prompt and via USPS Priority 2-3 day (Macn8r can personally attest to this). Also, I have a PayPal account if that works easier for you. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me. Thanks.

Specs: http://www.razerzone.com/gaming-keyboards-keypads/razer-nostromo

IMG_2030.JPG IMG_2031.JPG IMG_2034.JPG IMG_2035.JPG IMG_2033.JPG

It's discontinued. Used to see it at walmart on clearance for like $80. I hate the replacement because it doesn't have a scroll wheel, this one is better.

If you're okay with rubber domes these things are fucking awesome. I can't do space games without it. Have that throttle on my keyboard hand is awesome. If you are anti razer this was actually designed by Belkin formerly known as the N-52.

Back