For Haiti

Supra

On January 12, a series of earthquakes with magnitudes ranging from 6.5 to 7.3 devastated Haiti, killing over 100,000 people. The American Red Cross is working with its partners in the global Red Cross and Red Crescent network, including the Haitian Red Cross, and other partners to assist those affected by this disaster.

I would encourage anyone who has it in there heart to donate to Haiti. Even a small donation will help. While we might not all agree with the goverment they have, its the people who are the most greatly affected. I was conflicted for the past week if I should donate, but I finally realized would I really miss the money that I dontated? Not really, it would just get spent on something else probbaly a lot less important. So I donated to haiti relief fun @ redcross.com. Hopefully you might have the same thought.

very nice of you supra, i probably will as soon as i get some in hand i can let go of, kinda tight at the moment. but very generous of you

very nice of you supra, i probably will as soon as i get some in hand i can let go of, kinda tight at the moment. but very generous of you

Great to hear you are wanting to do so!

oh sure, i just look at it as if it were me in that situation. i would want people to help me out also

Back