[Squad] Fobs in the Water, new rule?

Allow fobs in water?

• Yes

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • No

Votes: 6 60.0%

• Total voters

Deputy Swan

Hello, I suggest a rule on our server. that no fobs are placed in water, reason being once they are put down, they are not possible to dig out most the time. It is a glitch if you ask me, unknown if there will be a fix to that in future updates.

Suggestions?

I know it really upsets people when they find a fob in the water, and they start claiming glitching and hacks....

well it kind a is unfair really as you really cant hear the comms coming off of it which can make it impossible to find which gives an unfair advantage

I 100% agree with this rule. I encountered a FOB that someone tossed over the edge into the water at Refinery on Al Basrah. I tried to dig it up and died in the water, lol. Nice physics.... not being able to swim back to the shore.

Only problem I can see is how to enforce it? If someone places one there, how would we know whom to slay?

I agree should be a rule. But like Timmy said it's hard to really tell who placed the fob sometimes.

Almost unenforceable and so far only applies to one map. Americans and Insurgents do it. The only way I can see it happening is if we have an admin watch the start of a match on Basrah but then that admin has a huge advantage when it comes to enemy positions for the beginning of a game.

I do this all the time but I am willing to stop doing it if need be.

However I would like to point out that the radio should never be a primary objective when you should be taking a HAB out instead. You can't dig the radio under water but you can make it explode with use of IEDs or rockets. The only fix is that the devs make it a feature that radios cannot be placed underwater.

Is this a rule on any other server?

Back