Finally upgraded!

Looks sweet, should serve you well. The Vega 64 is a beast of a card. Just wish the miners didn't make them irrelevant

i have cooler envy....i have a 3700x on a coolermaster 212 black edition....it only has 4 heat pipes....you have a 8 pipe monster on a freakn 6 core!!!....nice build

THX! :)

looks great! do you have the cpu cooler in a push/pull configuration ?

Sorry, what does push/pull mean? There are 2 Fans in the CPU Cooler. I assume they both push/Pull (lol) towards the back of the case.

Sorry, what does push/pull mean? There are 2 Fans in the CPU Cooler. I assume they both push/Pull (lol) towards the back of the case.

Yeah, it just means that there's one fan on each side blowing air in the same direction. It's more of a term used with radiators that require more static pressure but can apply on large air coolers like this aswell.

Yeah, it just means that there's one fan on each side blowing air in the same direction. It's more of a term used with radiators that require more static pressure but can apply on large air coolers like this aswell.

OK, thank you! That makes sense.

OK, thank you! That makes sense.
yes just make sure you have the other flipped backwards and not showing the fan logo, if it is then your pushing air on both sides into the heat sink, which will do you no good

R5 3600XT, Vega 64 NitroX, 1TB EVO nvme + 500GB SATA SSD + 4TB HDD, 32GB 3200 Vengeance
bequiet! 500dx, Roccat peripherals, LG 27GL850

Coming from fx3850 this is quite the difference. Got the VGA a year ago for cheap and finally had to eliminate that bottleneck.

View attachment 16812
You still have the 8350???

I'll buy it

You still have the 8350???

I'll buy it

Yes, but this is going to be my Linux project and sending you this from germany in good packaging in reasonable time is around 30€, soo...

/edit

I just looked at 8350s on eBay. They still go for ~ 100€ in good condition. They are almost 10 years old. WTF?

Back