Fight the =SFF= Clan

=SFF= Schwabbmaster

Heya TBG, greetings from Swiss Fun Fighters BF 2142 Clan.

First of all -> Sorry for my bad english :) But i am sure you guys understand what i say, hrhr
My Name is Rene aka Schwabbmaster from =SFF= Clan.
I write into your Forum because i want to know if you guys are interested to compete us in a BF 2142 War on our private Server.
The Rules? They are easy...
2 Squads with 5 people each plus an additional Squad of 2 people for flying.
Map? Suez Canal....what else?? :D
Moving Titan? No...a real Soldier fights his way to the Enemy...
We usually have a FriendlyFire rate of 30% on our public Server and are used to it in Wars too, but if you not agree i am sure we will find a solution.
Winner is the one who wins 2 of 3 Matches.
Nothing more to say about the rules....

I am looking forward to your answer and hope this will work. I bet we will have a lot of fun ;)

Cya ingame, Schwabbmaster

P.S. Would be nice if you guys choose one Member i can talk to about this War. That makes the organisation more easy for me.

Seems like you guys arent interested...too bad...
If you change your mind contact me via xfire (Nick: Schwibbel) or just send me a PM in this Forum ;)

Seems like our competitive gamers moved on to BFBC2 and have all but stopped playing 2142. Oh well, thanks for the offer anyway.

Oh hey, I totally missed this point while my laptop was dead. I'd be down to scrim you guys!

I think there is still like 5-10 guys that would be willing to scrim you guys, you best bet is PM a head admin or Founder to get something in place.

I would be more than up to do a beat down. I am sure there are others, whether engaged in BC2 or not who would also be up for it.

Back