EVGA GeForce GTX 1060 SC for $189.99

JoeLeb

Admin
Admin
Hi all.

If you know anyone that is looking for a new video card, get an EVGA GeForce GTX 1060 SC for $189.99 + Free Shipping with code XX95PJN1T76IONP at the EVGA store for a limited time only. https://www.evga.com/products/product.aspx?pn=03G-P4-6162-KR

Just be sure to apply the code XX95PJN1T76IONP to your shopping cart, you can also use that code for discounts throughout the store on everything else.

Cheers!

Last edited:
I would be weary of buying used off craigslist, it's possible that it came out of a GPU bitcoin miner. I would rather buy new and have piece of mind. Just my 2 cents.

I would be weary of buying used off craigslist, it's possible that it came out of a GPU bitcoin miner. I would rather buy new and have piece of mind. Just my 2 cents.

i have not bought a new card since 2008 with my 9600GSO....in 10 years of flipping used hardware i have not had many problems....my current 1070 was bought over 2 years ago used for all of 250 bucks....matter of fact only 2 parts in gaming PC were bought new....a CPU cooler and a SSD drive....every other part was used

Back