EVGA BC2 Event

Soldier4Real

I just got this in my email and I'm not sure if anyone would be interested but here you go anyway:

Do Some Spring Cleaning With Bad Company 2!

Starting March 14th, EVGA will host a Battlefield Bad Company 2 event until the end of the month! Play on any of our BFBC2 servers at any time during this period and you are eligible to win. Signup is free and easy for any who wishes to participate. Official gaming will begin on March 14th at 4PM PST and continue until March 31st. Anyone who signs up and plays any length of time during those two weeks will be eligible to win a prize.

This is not a competition or tournament, just a chance for any gamer to come out, pwn and hopefully win some great gaming gear!

To qualify for this event, you just need to signup here with your in game BFBC2 username (clan tags are optional). Just sign up, log in and start gaming starting March 14th 4PM PST, it's that easy! We hope you have fun and continue to make our gaming community as great as it has always been. Please visit the official EVGA Gaming site right before the event starts to see the full list of servers!

Prizes:

• 1 x EVGA GTX 570 Graphics Card - $350
  • 2 x EVGA GTX 560 Ti Graphics Card - $250
  • 1 x Intel Core i7 Extreme 980X CPU - $1000
  • 1 x Intel Core i5 655K Unlocked CPU - $200
  • 2 x Intel 80GB SSD - $180
  • 1 x Intel 40GB SSD - $100
  • 3 x Cooler Master HAF 932 Chassis - $120
  • 3 x Cooler Master GX 750W Power Supply - $100
http://www.evga.com/articles/00614/

Looks like a good opportunity for a some players to get some gear.

Yeah, I wouldn't mind a crack at that CPU. I'm signed up for the event, see you bitches there!

Our servers aren't giving away $3,170 worth of prizes. Regardless, everyone who plays gets only 1 chance to win. So go over there, play a round or two, and hope someone in -|TBG|- wins (preferably myself).

You know you guys could do that..Give away one prize a month. Make it so to find out what servers you have to play on you have to come to the website to get clues or something. And they have to play on all servers listed. That way you'd increase server traffic, site traffic AND ad revenue.

Hmm, good idea...
Monthly tournament - $5 buy-in or get some ad investments. Either way....would generate the kind of traffic we need.

Ha ha. like make one month a challenge to see who can get a clan member's tags w/screen shots or -maybe we could do giveaways like TBG tshirts or hats when Beaver gets his store up and running. That way we could use some of the revenue from the monthly tournament to purchase products from Beaver and provide "gifts" to tournament winners, etc.

Ha ha. like make one month a challenge to see who can get a clan member's tags w/screen shots or -maybe we could do giveaways like TBG tshirts or hats when Beaver gets his store up and running. That way we could use some of the revenue from the monthly tournament to purchase products from Beaver and provide "gifts" to tournament winners, etc.

We could have the contest be to get the most TBG dogtags in a month, but we'd have a tough time since many people already have TBG dogtags from prior games. We could do a contest where the #1 TBG-knifer is rewarded or that each TBG dogtag = 1 chance to enter. Or do something like each repair tool kill is 1 chance. Still, what to give away? I'd think a SSD would be the most economical yet desired prize. A $100 model or something. If we're doing the target-one-TBG'er thing, they'd have to be good but not too good.

Bobsama;78545 If we're doing the target-one-TBG'er thing said:
Fuck that, for BC2 make Balls or Meat a target...lol

And we could do commercial gear like SSD or whatever, but I do like the idea of TBG gear giveaways also. I still have a sweet TBG ballcap from last year. I'll post a pic in case some have not seen this yet.

Make it so whoever has the most tags of a specific TBG member wins, but the TBG member is only revealed at the end of the contest. Could also look into having newegg or something sponsor some?

Now, this is the spirit I was looking for

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/V8lT1o0sDwI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Hah! I love that movie..."raming speeed!"

"They took the bar!
The whole fucking bar!"

</pre>

In case some of you never saw this, it's a great hat and a good example of TBG gear I mentioned.

5495238989_6114689881_b.jpg

Back