[BF4] Double XP weekend

ExplosiveCobalt

The game has been out for a month and four years now, and many players are probably max level by now, however for those that still need a little xp to jump up to level 140, there is a 2XP (100% boost) going on this whole weekend.

So pop a 200% boost, and watch the levels rise faster than the UCAV kills on the scoreboard when the members team up together.

Well I went gray 20 years ago, but hair ain't falling out. I bet you have a receding hairline under that ball cap mister "protect and serve"

I never said UCAV's were a bad thing, I use them all the time! I just made an analogy because the kill feed usually has 9-10 ucav kills on the feed every 30ish seconds!

Silly kids and their silly R/C planes. Hop on and Bring em to the BF3 maps server and see what happens when a Jihadi jeep meets a R/C plane and its pilots They get scared when they hear the Beep beep and BOOM!. Double XP is for sukas just like loot boxes/crates. We play for fun on that server. Points and K/D are secondary matters. :p:p:p:p
DV PUTOS!!!!!

It's not double XP weekend it's Free hacks weekend. EVERY 2xp they run sales of hacks...for free! Have fun with that.

Back