Double Player Report: QuixyMixy & Crypt0-mAn777

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fiv3Dollar

So its roughly 11:20 and the map just ended on the Infantry Only Server on Siege of Shanghai.

I asked Crypto to knock it off several times, as his use of the word fag was just excessive. I am not a gay person but if I were, I would have been super offended at the frequency and way he was using this slur. QuixyMixy decided to chime and egg him on. It was just way over the top and they could both use a month to think about it.

Just my .02. Thanks for looking. Screenshots of in-game chat attached.

-Fiv3dollar

Attachments

• fag1.png
    fag1.png
    2.9 MB · Views: 4
  • fag2.png
    fag2.png
    3.3 MB · Views: 4
Though toxic, nothing they were doing against our community rules. All they were trying to do was get someone to react to them and they got what they wanted. Next time just ignore them or mute your chat for a bit.

Repeated use of the word fag (10+ times in the match) isn't against the rules but using other racial based slurs are...... good to know.

Though derogatory, fag isn't a racial slur.

Besides after reviewing the chat logs you were doing nothing but feeding their behavior. As I said previously, the best way to handle players like that is to simply ignore them, by reacting you are giving them exactly what they want and encouraging their behavior .

@Soulzz @Irishian88J could you please lock? This thread has run it's course.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back