[BF4] Does this look like cheating?

IRussao

38J5Thj.png

Some ppl were talking about me cheating for like 2 maps, then I thought about recording the next game, I think I never posted a full tank gameplay, not my best game, so does the thumbnail tell anything? :D

Also, I have some serious restriction of hand movements, a Boxer bit my forearm, so for the last 6 days its really a pain to use my right hand, here a pic of it:

Attachments

• 20210607_011751.jpg
    20210607_011751.jpg
    200.6 KB · Views: 18
You are not suppose to put peanut butter on you for the dog...
that may not look that bad, but it was pretty serious bite, flesh was dripping from that wound, like minced meat, im not sure if u can see in the picture, but almost my entire forearm is in a different color, I should have gone to the hospital to do some stitches, but I had to do other stuffs, the boxer did not let go my arm, I had to hit the dog pretty hard.

that may not look that bad, but it was pretty serious bite, flesh was dripping from that wound, like minced meat, im not sure if u can see in the picture, but almost my entire forearm is in a different color, I should have gone to the hospital to do some stitches, but I had to do other stuffs, the boxer did not let go my arm, I had to hit the dog pretty hard.

Should have gone to the ER, dogs have nasty stuff in their mouths and was it vaccinated for rabies. Clean it very well and wrap it up. Hope the other stuff was more important than getting a Staph Infection.

From the Mayo Clinic website https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/rabies/symptoms-causes/syc-20351821

"Once a person begins showing signs and symptoms of rabies, the disease nearly always causes death. For this reason, anyone who may have a risk of contracting rabies should receive rabies vaccinations for protection."

Yeah, I don't know how much more important the 'stuff' was, but meh, you do you bro.

From the Mayo Clinic website https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/rabies/symptoms-causes/syc-20351821

"Once a person begins showing signs and symptoms of rabies, the disease nearly always causes death. For this reason, anyone who may have a risk of contracting rabies should receive rabies vaccinations for protection."

Yeah, I don't know how much more important the 'stuff' was, but meh, you do you bro.

I know the dog, it dont have rabies and I know how to heal wounds, yeah going to ER would be the best option,.

Should have gone to the ER, dogs have nasty stuff in their mouths and was it vaccinated for rabies. Clean it very well and wrap it up. Hope the other stuff was more important than getting a Staph Infection.
I did take antibiotics. ;)

I think y'all are joking about rabies but rabies has a very long incubation period, sometimes it lasts for decades before symptoms begin.

I think y'all are joking about rabies but rabies has a very long incubation period, sometimes it lasts for decades before symptoms begin.
yeah but the animal can not transmit rabies during the incubation period, by the time the animal can transmit, then its pretty clear the animal has rabies.

That too. I personally don't like boxers because their snouts are too short for the size of their lungs, trachea, and bronchioles in addition to not being fluffy dogs but most of the ones I've met have been fairly cuddly. Hopefully you don't sue the people though maybe it would be good if they wouldn't let their dog loose in their front yard. My German Shepherd dogs are very friendly but I don't let them out unattended in the front yard either. The young ones periodically chase people that don't pet them and that could be misconstrued and result in GSWs on my GSDs.

Back