Does anybody like to use a wood pellet to smoke food

Raisinless

Sup fellas been cooking with a wood pellets grill for a few years know and been doing some competition in and around were I live Minnesota so basically 5-6 months a year, just want to know if any of you guys like to smoke food aswell

Probably my favorite way of cooking meats. Used to love smoking some beef briskets! It was my friends smoker; so we'd hang out all day and just grill. Good times and great food

Green Mountain Grills are the best for the $$
Maybe so I got my favorite The big horn...I started a Blog a few years ago people would ask me for my recipes and rubs I liked and I got tired of repeating every thing and the wife goes start a blog then and I go HUH! So I googled it and from then I started one and I got some people following me aswell who would have thought. And a buddy of mine said put some products on there aswell that you use and so I did and it turns out the peolple following me like them and bought them too, So I guess I have good taste :) But anyway here it is if anyone is interested https://paul-haugen.com/
If not allowed ill delete the address let me know

Maybe so I got my favorite The big horn...I started a Blog a few years ago people would ask me for my recipes and rubs I liked and I got tired of repeating every thing and the wife goes start a blog then and I go HUH! So I googled it and from then I started one and I got some people following me aswell who would have thought. And a buddy of mine said put some products on there aswell that you use and so I did and it turns out the peolple following me like them and bought them too, So I guess I have good taste :) But anyway here it is if anyone is interested https://paul-haugen.com/
If not allowed ill delete the address let me know

That stuffed chicken breast with that potato dish looks amazing. I'm going to have to attempt that for sure! Nice stuff on there man! Thanks for sharing!

That stuffed chicken breast with that potato dish looks amazing. I'm going to have to attempt that for sure! Nice stuff on there man! Thanks for sharing!
They were both pretty good they can to mind one day was I was at the gym so Id thought Id try it out.. only thing was keeping the Ingredients straight on what and how much I used...

Been using a Traeger since 2012 and never looked back. Used stick burners for years but way too much hovering during the cook process. I probably do about two briskets a month along with chicken,ribs, and pork butts. I have the larger versions of the Traeger and also do about two to three whole pigs a year.

Attachments

• IMG_0980.JPG
    IMG_0980.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 243
  • 20181029_161136.jpg
    20181029_161136.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 188
Aw man I've wanted to do a whole hog roast for a long time!! Only time I have done anything close was on a trip to the Phillippines we cooked a whole hog over a fire pit. But I'd love to throw one on a smoker sometime!

Been using a Traeger since 2012 and never looked back. Used stick burners for years but way too much hovering during the cook process. I probably do about two briskets a month along with chicken,ribs, and pork butts. I have the larger versions of the Traeger and also do about two to three whole pigs a year.
Im in love

I bet those were nice! Another bacon wrapped thing I loved to throw on the smoker. Fresh Jumbo shrimp. Wrap them in bacon and throw them on. Then before they are done lay a slice of some really good cheese on each (I grew to prefer doing this with a slice of pepper jack cheese on each)

Rack of lamb and jumbo shrimp the 24th for supper and a pork belly for the following morning and cut it up for bacon, the 25th I got a brisket or a turkey in the freezer, depends what the wife wants when her parents and mine come over.....How about your self?

Sounds great man! I have for the past few years been using this Ronco rotisserie for a rib roast on Christmas. The thing cooks pretty good for how easy it is to use.

Sweet I like rib roasts but have not try'ed with a rotisserie though...I like to inject the roast with soy sauce the salt helps break down the meat to get it tender. And put my favorite rub on (CLICK) its the boom

Back