Do you play Insurgency?

timmytim

I really like this game, like a lot. I just wanted to see how many of you here actively play the game. Yeah yeah... I know Squad is the shit and I'm getting this weekend when I get home from my travels, but I will still play Insurgency for a while.

There are a still few of us that play it semi-regularly.

I play. It is a brutal FPS and I love it. Fast pace. Death around any corner. Worth a look at.

Squad is not working on my PC. Waiting for an update.

Sid pm me with your issue and I'll work to fix it

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

I used to play but moved to squad, more my style although it still frustrates me on occasion lol. first 10 hours are hard rofl. Insurgency was great, just no one to play with.

I feel like squad has a much lower learning curve then arma, though.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

I've got about 120 hours unto the game and i mostly play on the TBG server but I've only ever seen DaChicagoKid on there and recently a new recruit... Don't remember his handle though

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

I've got about 120 hours unto the game and i mostly play on the TBG server but I've only ever seen DaChicagoKid on there and recently a new recruit... Don't remember his handle though

I used to play, but ran into the same problem as you are now. @ChromeLightsaber used to play as well, but he's not cool enough to game regularly enough anymore.

BTW, nice phone.

I used to play, but ran into the same problem as you are now. @ChromeLightsaber used to play as well, but he's not cool enough to game regularly enough anymore.

BTW, nice phone.
Thanks, I love this phone! Mostly because I'm a big Android nerd but the hardware is awesome as well. I notice you are in AZ. What part? I'm in NW Peoria

Played it for awhile had fun just not to many TBG guys playing it so I got away may try it again

Sweet! I'll join you on there! Haven't played seriously in over a month (Stupid job). Looking forward to it :D

Bet! I haven't had time to play these last couple days since this week is crazy at work for me as well. Been putting in 12-14 hours a day and in this Texas heat it's a killer :eek:

I'll definitely be playing a lot this weekend for sure though!

See ya guys on the server!!!

Additionally I am seeding the skirmish server right now if anyone wants to join.

You'll usually catch me on during the weekends and if I didn't have to work mad overtime on my work days (Mon-Fri) I'll be on around 4:00pm/4:30pm - 7:00pm CST (Maybe later)

If I don't have you already as a friend on Steam feel free to send me a request. If I'm actively playing I'll usually be camping on the Insurgency list on TS3 as well.

Back