dirty sluts vid Reply to Kamil

[quote1222576486=HeatSurge]
????...???????? ???? 071 031
[/quote1222576486]

Heat, do u speak russian? 050

Bulgarian is really close to Russian... and that's where I'm from if you haven't noticed. :D

I can actually understand most things that are written down. If people are speaking though, it's harder, especially if they're using lots of slang and stuff...

But ya, here's my country pride too LOL:
[yt=480,385]w0INWvh0sQk[/yt]

LOL the stop frame on youtube is soo bad... and the English in the beginning is so cheesy it's ridiculous... just ignore it 055

BTW question for Killaser and EvilCuttie:

What is "??????? ??????" exactly? Is the translation right? It's supposed to be "dirty whores" but I only found ??????? in the dictionary. Is ?????? slang for whores? Is it a bad word? :)

What is "??????? ??????" exactly? Is the translation right? It's supposed to be "dirty whores" but I only found ??????? in the dictionary. Is ?????? slang for whores? Is it a bad word? :)
[/quote1222623692]

You Are right. It is a bad word and yeah, it means "whores". I didn't know that bulgarian and russian were so much similar: P

[quote1222659268=KillaSer]
You Are right. It is a bad word and yeah, it means "whores". I didn't know that bulgarian and russian were so much similar: P
[/quote1222659268]

Right on, thanks. :)

FYI in Bulgarian whores is "?????." We have a word "???" which means dick, but we also have "???" which means dick as well... so from "???" => "?????" :-D

BTW I looked up "bad words in Russian" on the net but I'm not sure... would you get "?????"? That's the Bulgarian for "pussy." It's supposed to be "?????." Is that the only one?

You should compile a list :-D

BTW whoever wants a high-quality version of the original video posted ("?????? ft. ??????? - ??????? ??????") I downloaded a DVD-like quality of it and can upload it somewhere ;-)... It's about 130mb. :-D

we have to many Bulgarian's and Russian's in here lol JK JK i love you all lol

Back