demonfoxkiller

demonfoxkiller

Well guys, i am not one for talking on forums but he it goes.

online handle is demonfoxkiller, the name is a ruff translation of a Japanese name i was given when i spent some time in japan. the name is shioni kitsune but most people can not figure out how to say it over vent so i go with the English version. i am a Sgt in the US Army ATM stationed in Korea, and will be here for about a year more. i like all kinds of music but favor rock, techno and dub-step right now.

my play style in BF3 is gun and run or heavy MG, but i am trying all the classes more and more to find something else i like. and really thats all i can think of right now... so yeah

Oh God not another fucking dubstep fan... j/k, good to have you around

Good to have you around DemonFox. Army huh? You'll find quite a few active or inactive military here. Whats Korea like this time of year? I have heard rumors about the North starting crap again lately. Hope things stay under control.

Welcome, careful don't let Renno try to convince anything about being airborne and shit....

Dude, thanks for posting that video. I just downloaded his entire album and listen to the first few songs. Not regretting the purchase so far. :)

I'm not that that big of a fan of Dubstep, but I dig the vocals coupled with the music.

Back