[BF4] debate over the ALL RUSH BF4 SERVER

smokerob79

ok so the server has been running good the last couple of days and had real full player counts.....the debate kept coming back to the 150 tixs the server has been moved to....we saw more then a few super short rounds with some not even lasting 15 minutes....from my personal view i would love to see it pushed to 200 tixs VS the 150....the one thing that everyone said was it needed to more then 150 with some people saying it should be as high as 300.....250 even popped up more then a few times....

i guess what i am really asking is can the server be moved to 200 for a time to see what happens or even 250??? we had some really good rounds going that just seemed to end way to early....

so the question comes down to 200 250 300 or even maybe 350 but that could make for some long ones....

just putting this out there not trying to step on any one's toes

It was set to 250 before when they first started the server again a few months back. That number was perfect. 200 is low in some rounds. 300 is way too much . 250 is just right.

love it....THANK YOU.....rounds lasted a good time last night and no one was crying about fast matches.....

Back