DDR3 anyone?

sixer9682

I've got 2 2gb sticks of G.Skill DDR3 1600mhz 9-9-9-24 1.5v
They run stable at 1600 at 8-8-8-21 1.6v.

Also, I have 2 1gb DDR3 Patriot 1333mhz 9-9-9-24 1.5v. My MSI board hated these so I've never seen what they can really do as the system was not stable with this brand. I do know they run at rated speeds at 1.5v but that's about it.

I got these when RAM prices were cheaper, so I'm not asking near as much for these as they're selling for now.

How much for the 2x2gb G. Skill?

Have you tried going lower than 8 cas (like 7 would be perfect), perhaps at 1.65v at 1666mhz?

What is the exact model on the G.Skill please?

I'm considering buying a socket 1156 in the very near future (end of Jan) and I'll need to buy another set of the exact same ram because I want 8GB.

They should have a sticker with the exact model number on one or both of them...

BTW you'll be shipping to 84128 if you want to tell me shipping, but it shouldn't be more than $3-4 for first class due to the light weight...

Crap. I was wrong, they're not 4gb total, they're the 2x1gb Model F3-12800CL9D-2GBNQ.

I guess that doesn't help, sorry about that. I must have misread the label when I made this post.

I don't know about the 7 timings, I never tried them at that rate. The MSI board I used them on was so flaky I was hesitant to push it any further.

If they're 1GB sticks, I'm not interested at all, sorry.

Thanks...

No worries, it was my fault for listing the wrong thing. So much for total recall.

Back