[DAYZ] Dayz server restarting a lot/ Admin abuse???

Status
Not open for further replies.

snipy sniper

So why is the dayz server [24/7 Day] Very High Loot - 1HR Restarts Warnings - TBG restarting so much? I have a feeling its probably Admin abuse of power restarting the server so they can loot fresh gear, witch by the way is against server admin rules. So unless you can explain why the frequent restarts, and I don't mean the 1 hour restarts, then ill just assume its the Admin abusing the server. I notice several of the same names on the server when this happens, and one of the Admins is on the server when it restarts.

Are you always this much of an asshole? My guess is yes. Just because you're an asshole does not automatically mean everyone else is too.

1337710898859_5060207.png

Here. Let me rewrite this post for you snipy sniper.

*Revised Snipy post starts here*
Hi guys, I play on your Dayz server often: [24/7 Day] Very High Loot - 1HR Restarts Warnings - TBG]
It feels like the server is restarting too often. I feel like the same admins are always on when it happens. I don't know if an admin is doing this or if there is a technical issue going on.
I really like playing on your server, but it is frustrating that the server either is crash restarting too often or that someone is manipulating the game.
*End Revised Snipy Post*

A Dayz server admin will respond to the revised post for you when available.

this server restarts, every hour on the half hour, meaning 10:30, 11:30 so on. then there is a mandatory 1:00, 5:00, 9:00, so in turn around those times there are like the 12:30, 1:00 , and the 1:30. why its setup like that is beyond me, its more of a pain. however, the dayz rules say nothing about restart timer conduction.

the immature response to my post shows the Admins are a class act for TBG. I guess legit questions are not welcome here. So enjoy your admin abuse on server restarts, also your probably the type of players that hang out in glitched rooms and kos. classy bunch. Anyway ill spend my Dayz playing on legit servers. You guys are just too pro for me.

Let's stop this crap right here. First, you had a legit question; yes. The way you approached it was very immature and you sounded like a complete asshole as I stated earlier. You don't give a flying fuck about what's up with the server you just want to rant "admin abuse" even though no such thing has occurred. Drop the attitude next time and you'll get a much nicer reception to any question asked. As it is, you act like a child and we'll treat you accordingly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back