Couple Suggestions

pkagunslinger

Hey TBG friends! ;.) Hows that for some butt kissing?

I was wondering if you might consider a couple things for WAW server? I have found that these make for faster game action and higher kill numbers.

1. Take away respawn clock and automatically respawn. I know when on a roll its frustrating to watch clock. ;.)

2. Speed up the walk / run just a bit. Makes for much faster action during game play.

Not sure but I dont believe either of these 2 causes unranked server. I was doing both on mine and was still ranked.

LOVE playing on the server and yes Im going to donate! ;.)

Gun

the only thing i dont like about 0 respawn time is that it forces alot of spawn camping because its harder to get the spawns to move around. as for the increased speed thats not a bad idea. it would be a little weird at first but it would make things like dogs a bit more balanced, you might actually be able to run away from them a bit. we shall think about it. i want to make sure our members are good with changes like that and also our regulars.

i think it will make the game really fast paced. I dont mind changing the spawn time 2 secs or something. I think that would be cool. Fritoz, my almighty one, what say you my lord??? :)

lmao fast.
Speed by default is set to 190. run/sprint speed is double that and lasts 5 seconds without perk 10 with the perk.

So maybe speed setting to 250 and see how that goes.

Respawn time is at 6 seconds right now. maybe cut that in half to 3.

i dont want to do auto respawn. and speed increasing to much can be annoying for our snipers. as it stands right now though some maps are serious sniper maps maybe if this works out we can add some of the sniper maps back in.

I think cutting respawn in half would be a great idea, but as far as speeding up the walking speed might be a bad idea. Reason is that some of these maps are so small to begin with do you really want to be able to cross a map in seconds. High speed also ruins the game for those that enjoy using rifles since this will only increase the amount of run and gun players. Not sure if my opinoion matters just letting you know. We attempted this on our servers for cod2 and had alot of negative feedback from our rifleman.

yea that was my worry. but check out the server i have the speed at 250 i want to knock it down a little. maybe 225 because it seems a bit fast. also increased run speed increases the distance you can jump. makes it easier to glitch out of a map or something like that. i know people havent thought to much about it but im sure it will show up quick.

i for one like really like the speed increase, respawn at 3 sec is good..
can i get a bigger drum for my thompy..

:happy-111:

Back