Corsair 600T

amorywarhero

I wanted to rebuild my computer from the ground up but talked myself out of it and got a bigger SSD (Samsung Pro) and a Corsair 600T Steel Silver and will prob get gtx700 to replace my 2nd RMA 580 coming Wednesday. Transferred everything into it from the tiny Thermaltake I was using. I love the room, good solid case that'll I used for a long time.

87838d1334008562-lake-harding-this_thread_is_worthless_without_pictures.jpg

i want to live at your place... that table, that chair, those walls, that floor... damn. btw that cpu fan looks awfully tiny, is the case just that big? can it cope?

Looks good. That case is too small for me though, I like to have some room for the water cooling. I've read good reviews about the 600t. How do you like it now that everything is installed?

Edit: I've got the Xigmatek Elysium. Here's some pics. The last one is side by side with the HAF 932.

f9cc811793fa.jpg

f156fddea508.jpg

d8dbafd61700.jpg

Stock fan, yea the case is massive inside. It was tight squeezing the gtx500's in the older case, I probably have 5" or room behind it now especially with the removable HDD cage.

Come to Minneapolis, it's a nice place to live! :)

Looks good. That case is too small for me though, I like to have some room for the water cooling. I've read good reviews about the 600t. How do you like it now that everything is installed?

Easiest install I've done. I thought moving things would be a bitch but it assembled nice. Even had to take it back apart to get the back plate on for the MB. Most things are thumbscrews and there's a good 1" in the back panel.

I watched a video of a guy who mounted a radiator instead of the 200mm fan on the top for water cooling.

Nicely done. You'll have to post some benchmarks, if you do any, about the 700

Case and layout looks nice. I would at least swap the stock CPU cooler out for a good air one. I have been using the EVGA supercooler and have not had to go to H20. I am pretty overclocked and idle at 36-37c and 51-53c playing BF3. Your case with all of those fans should keep everything pretty cool.

Back