Cool_Hands_Rooz HACK

Shoe

Battle Report - Battlelog / Battlefield 3

Game: Battlefield 3
The name of the server: TBGclan.com | 24/7 BACK 2 KARKAND 1000 TIX | 64P | NO LAG
Date/time: 6:40 CST
Player(s) name: Cool_Hands_Rooz
Offense committed: Invincible hack, was taking zero damage from 2 players at close range. Multiple encounters, I did kill him with a knife.
Evidence: Eye witness (Sh0eless_Joe, X_sst66_X)
Comments: Hacker, more than 3 people including myself were victims of this guy running around in god mode, not taking damage.

I was in game, didnt notice much from him, but we will keep an eye out

We'll keep an eye out and thanks for reporting this. Just so you are aware there is no "invincible hack". There is however a very well known glitch in the game that does seem like it and yes that player is basically invincible except for the knife. The best thing to do is report him and we can then kick him. When he is kicked and or leaves voluntarily and comes back that fixes the bug. Here are his stats. You can see that they are not all that great.

Cool_Hands_Rooz - BF3 Stats

Yea I don't know a lot about hacks. I did however notice this guy appeared to not be taking bullet damage. Myself and a friend in party both unloaded full clips into the guy at very close range, but the kill cam showed him at 100% every time.

Good deal then, thanks for the great server.

Yea I don't know a lot about hacks. I did however notice this guy appeared to not be taking bullet damage. Myself and a friend in party both unloaded full clips into the guy at very close range, but the kill cam showed him at 100% every time.

Good deal then, thanks for the great server.

Stupid question but... was it right after he spawned?

I am really not sure exactly what location or how it began, but it was apparent around about 10 mins before round ended near the D flag (construction). I did get back on last night and he was Obviously not hacking. I am not certain at this point if he was really even aware of it, but I did not see him respond when the Hackusations started to fly. He posted a solid round, better than most in his past and I am sure he was having a good time. In most cases to hear that someone was calling him a hacker should make him proud.

Someone had this exact problem on Metro yesterday, except that he couldn't move or shoot. We laughed at the poor bastard.

Someone had this exact problem on Metro yesterday, except that he couldn't move or shoot. We laughed at the poor bastard.

was it your famous cross-dressed lady laugh rails?

or the laugh that i got with teamspeak that day

:)

Back