Colonel*frank

OriasE

Tonight this guy was on your server tv guiding people at the EU base from silo 5. People who would spawn up on the ground he was able to pinpoint without the assistance of a UAV or sonar of any kind. I observed him many times following players as a recon from inside the titan core as they would be coming down the stairs from the hanger bay. He also TV guided me then seconds later shot my buddy who was on the ground just as he spawned up. His gunship at the time was hovering between silo 2 and 5. We were on your Suez server and it was about 3am today. I was very pissed as you could imagine about this guy. My clan stands against hacking as I know TBG does as well. I hope you all have this guys PB screenshots. If you could I would like this guys IP or Keyhash so that I may be able to ban him from my server. Anything you all can do would be greatly appreciated. Thank you,

-OriasE-

He has about 30 GUID's -- I'll give you his IP instead - 99.194.22.159.

Hope that helps, and thank you for keeping our servers clean! :D.

thanks soulzz. I really appreciate that. I am in our command console now adding his IP address to my clans ban list. I'm not the first to scream "hacker" but when I see things like what he was doing is no other way. Thanks again and I look forward to seeing you all on the battlefield.

-Dale-

Back