COD: WAW And Admins? If Any?

Genfear

Just a question, I play on your WAW server and have never seen an admin, or if there are any never seen anything done. There have been quite a few people on there really destroying the population on it and would like to see someone get in there and weed them out. Russty20v is the current person who is really making the game very unplayable, he places bettys and switches teams and repeats the whole round. If i could get any replys it would be greatly appreciated.

we don't have admin present usually in game but we are fairly quick with our response outside (we don't need to be in the server to admin and most things are done outside the game). Equally even though the "culprit players" are not on the server anymore we can still get them. We have many who report players, sometimes daily. And I think we do just fine. You can find them here http://www.tbgclan.com/f28/

What exactly is this russty20v doing because i'm not understanding that part. Thanks

i know what hes doing and yes he will be banned for it.

basically he goes near his team, drops betty. switches team his betty goes off and kills the guys he dropped it by. because they are now his enemy.

yeah, he does this quite often, he also runs with bettys all over the place which isn't really a problem but incredibly lame, I never realized how fast you could actually run around with those, reminds me of the old care package glitch in mw2.

Thank you for your fast replys with this, from now on ill just come here and post if there are any others making a menace.

there was a guy doing the betty thing a week or 2 ago. I just wrote it off because i figured it wasn't against server rules. I know the server rules are very lenient *which is why i play the server* If it's something you guys dont want if I see it happen i'll report it.

lol. we look at that as an exploit in the game. dropping a betty next to friendlies just to switch teams so you kill them is definitely cheating. report them if you can but its easier if you do a demo for us.

demotivational-posters-no-asshattery.jpg

I cant belive that u close the CoD WaW server,why???

the server shut down because we moved to a different provider and had no intention of starting up a new one. Sorry :(

Back