COD: MW2 Free Multiplayer Weekend On Steam (Apr 8th and onwards)

Well, I guess I will finally get my chance to try out my "tactical douche" loadout on MW2.

It's actually the best client-hosted game I've ever seen.

I had no problems finding a low-ping game, everything was smooth and worked flawlessly from the first try, and the whole game was transferred to a new host seamlessly and flawlessly within 30 seconds when the host quit mid-game!

All in all, best p2p coding I've ever seen. I don't know ANY other game which seamlessly transfers the whole game to a new host mid-game if the host quits.

I'll be damned before they get $50 out of me for that game though, on sale at that (lulz). I also don't appreciate the "fast-paced" model of the game, now that I'm used to BC2 too... Fuck it, I'll skip.

I despite Bobby Kotick and Activison/Blizzard. This game is an example of it.

I think it is OK. I would buy it for $20....and if the money went to a good cause. lol

Ha, 20 bucks? I don't even think COD 4 is below 30 yet. Dream on :D.

Well, I "bought" cod4 for $12 I think, or something similar... MW2 can be had for ~$35-40 I think. It's more difficult because of steam though.

I know it will never be $20....which is fine because the game is a total piece of shit anyways. They should have just named the game "Gay or be Gayed" because of all of the perks/bullets/assplosions/toobs/knives flying around. They really, really noobified that series. Here is hoping Treyarch can possibly get the series back to a decent one. World at War was great, and I think there are still a lot of things they can do to make the game perfect.

Yeah my favorite during the weekend was getting killed by that fucking PC guided orbital strike shit...

Puts gustavs/m60s to shame.

Yeah my favorite during the weekend was getting killed by that fucking PC guided orbital strike shit...

Puts gustavs/m60s to shame.

I saw some semi-automatic noob tube hacks with unlimited ammo.....that was pretty rad and lame all at the same time.

Back