COD BlOps 3

Skasamsin

I loved playing COD BlOps 2 so am going to give this one a try. I hated Ghosts so skipped AW.

anyone get in on the Beta or going to be trying it?

i was going to but then realized they pull the same stunt as mw3. You can host servers but they are unranked. Ranked would be hosted by them, matchmaking, which means trolls and cheaters and we cant clean our own house, and they want 60 i imagine.. so no thanks from me.

COD4 and COD WaW (5) are still the best and that was like 8 years ago...

That explains why i always end up coming back to BF. COD4 was a ton of fun. i sometimes will install it just to see if anyone is still playing.

That explains why i always end up coming back to BF. COD4 was a ton of fun. i sometimes will install it just to see if anyone is still playing.

Still about 8000 play COD4 but it's become a hackfest since punkbuster no longer supports the game a year and half ago. Lots of cracked servers too. We have cod4 server for a while playing all maps and it was tons of fun. Not sure why i stopped supporting but it's gone now. COD5 was great too, our server was so popular but the game eventually died hard and fast. Still hoping they can make a COD that supports at least 32 players and large enough maps with the ability to host ranked servers.

That would be awesome if they will allow it, i will definitely be a supporter of one.

Dont have a video for COD 4 but I made a video for COD 5 in our server when we had one. Fucking hilarious.
Isn't this the best troll COD video ever???

Back