cleaning

squirrel17404p

Honorary Member
how often do any of you recommend cleaning my computer? I have 3 cats and one wife. Should I completely rip it apart or just blow what I can out?

And should I leave it on all the time or turn it off? It has 2 massive cooling fans on the front sucking in cat hair. What do you guys recommend?

Vacuum it about once every 2 weeks at the intakes (with a hose of course lulz).

If you want to go the extra mile, I guess you can open the side and kinda blow (or buy compressed air) the dust off and vacuum in there - around the bottom of the case and inbetween the components as you blow the dust off.

Should be good.

Compressed air is the best for these situations. You have to prevent ESD as well (Electro-Static Discharge).

Another sig full of win... how do you do it Heat!!! :D.

yea if you keep up with cleaning the case vents and fans every couple weeks you shouldnt have to really open it up often. maybe every few months do a good thourough cleaning.

[quote1253585391=Soulzz]
You have to prevent ESD as well (Electro-Static Discharge).

Another sig full of win... how do you do it Heat!!! :D.
[/quote1253585391]

Along with ESD, I recommend that you watch out for any other type of discharge, swelling, rashes, warts, or a bad smell...

I eat win for breakfast. I spread it on bread with a butter knife and put it in my milk in the morning... and then when I shit it out later in the day, it looks even better.

So, what happens when you eat lulz? Haha :D.

This:

loopfat-vi.gif

Back