Challenge to all the CoD WaW players

Frit0z

Ok i just started doing this myself but i figured id challenge the people that come to the forums and play on our CoD server.

Challenge:
Start a new soldier and rank up to 65 with only 1 Weapon.

Rules:
Post a screenshot or small xfire video at rank 20, 40, and 65 of your challenges screens. preferably video.

Weapon choices are SVT, Thompson, Type99, Colt, Nambu, Knife, Satchels, Frag grenades nothing else because you dont start with anything else at rank 1.

Attachments like rifle nade and bayonet are not allowed as that would be a different weapon choice.

Perks like martyrdom and anything that can kill your enemy are not allowed.

No Secondary nades. Frag nades are allowed only if you chose that as your weapon. otherwise dont use them.

Artillery and Dogs are not allowed. so if you get a 5 kill streak or more kiss your UAV goodbye for the rest of that game.

This goes without saying but ill say it anyway. Anyone caught using glitches/ exploits/ or cheats will be banned permanently from the server.

Reward:
Bragging rights. And your screenshots or Video will be immortalized in a Youtube Video. Maybe more rewards but i have to think about it.

Reply to this thread if you wish to participate in the challenge and ill add your Main Name, Your Challenge soldiers name and Weapon choice and any screenshot links to this post

A helpful tip would be to unbind any keys you dont want to use. if you chose a gun unbind nades and melee etc.

Main Soldier--------Challenge Soldier------Weapon
[TBG]Frit0z-----------[TBG]Dorit0z-----------Knife
[PKA]Gunslinger-----[PKA]Imastabbingu----Knife
[TBG]Farstar---------[TBG]Stardark----------Knife

I hit rank 20. Heres my rank 20 update.
<object width=&quot;640&quot; height=&quot;505&quot;><param name=&quot;movie&quot; value=&quot;http://www.youtube.com/v/q6kIBCQzDlU&hl=en_US&fs=1&&quot;></param><param name=&quot;allowFullScreen&quot; value=&quot;true&quot;></param><param name=&quot;allowscriptaccess&quot; value=&quot;always&quot;></param><embed src=&quot;http://www.youtube.com/v/q6kIBCQzDlU&hl=en_US&fs=1&&quot; type=&quot;application/x-shockwave-flash&quot; allowscriptaccess=&quot;always&quot; allowfullscreen=&quot;true&quot; width=&quot;640&quot; height=&quot;505&quot;></embed></object>

Back