Cellmass 8/24/2009 at 10:15pm EST

Frit0z

Heres another one. little tough to find but he was sniping me so i got suspicious. not many people can snipe me multiple times without me spotting them once. the second half of the vid is where he was sniping from.

Player Name---- Cellmass
PB Guid--------- 14B50459
Time------------ 8/24/2009 at 10:15pm EST
Server---------- Cod 5 HARDCORE TDM -|TBG|-
Click HD
[yt=853,505]<object width=&quot;853&quot; height=&quot;505&quot;><param name=&quot;movie&quot; value=&quot;http://www.youtube.com/v/Hr098CTMSXE&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b&hd=1&quot;></param><param name=&quot;allowFullScreen&quot; value=&quot;true&quot;></param><param name=&quot;allowscriptaccess&quot; value=&quot;always&quot;></param><embed src=&quot;http://www.youtube.com/v/Hr098CTMSXE&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b&hd=1&quot; type=&quot;application/x-shockwave-flash&quot; allowscriptaccess=&quot;always&quot; allowfullscreen=&quot;true&quot; width=&quot;853&quot; height=&quot;505&quot;></embed></object>[/yt]

This is of SirCampsAlot - Fritoz I would love to know what you think. 80+ -1 for the round. Seemingly kills at will
FF to 1:30 when he starts shooting through smoke and trees.

Sending you a pm arturo. oh and soulzz as for cellmass he was using the ptrs and had 0 recoil. that gun has the most recoil in the whole game. and possible wallhack but thats tough to see.

Edit: is there a way to enable spectators to see radar of the team person they are specing? it would make it a thousand times easier to identify wall hacks.

I can attest cellmass is a hacker to. Looking like he had a wall hack of some sort, I noticed the same thing when he was sniping he could hit people behind walls and smoke in 1 shot.

As for this no recoil crap, I noticing players who could very well be hackers and are by chance snipers seem to have so many shots where they have no recoil for 4-5 shots, you go try out these guns and you get recoil so bad on those scoped rifles you cant steady your shot for 2-3 secs, you might get 2 shots off before the recoil really gets bad due to holding breath and all, this is including with perks, that video is more apparent then the one I had I psoted on here earlier with one using the M1 garand.

[quote1251225651=Arturo_Fuente]
This is of SirCampsAlot - Fritoz I would love to know what you think. 80+ -1 for the round. Seemingly kills at will
FF to 1:30 when he starts shooting through smoke and trees.

[/quote1251225651]

I played against him yesterday, cant say I noticed anything but I havent been looking to catch hackers or spectate any of them lately. so I dont know.

But I question how the hell is he able to shoot so much with holding breath and everything without having to set still for a few secs due to holding breath too long and all? its like he can hold his breath forever and snipe.

yea the m1 garand you can shoot a few shots without holding your breath with about a 1 second delay between. but the ptrs you can do that maybe once and its still got a heck of a kick. this was absolutely no movement other than the normal movement that makes you wanna hold your breath. ive got someone using the no recoil hack with an m1 garand scoped if you wanna see that. its on my youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/frit0z the persons name is greentori

I got plenty of videos I have uploaded for TBG guys, some of them is hacks, some of them is just a simple &quot;I dont know&quot; when it comes to hacking because the evidence kind of lacks a little.

http://www.youtube.com/user/wwepatriot

I think it was that Derps guy in one of those videos that looked like he had the same no recoil as well.

Thanks Sarentack - Yeah very hard to tell a lot of the time. I had played with him a bunch and his rounds were consistent. Thats when the hackusers started going after him so I got the vid for you guys to see and comment on.
In general I think its better to tell the &quot;mob&quot; to STFU so that the better players stay on the server and don't feel pressured by constant accusations and BS than to kick or ban on a guess.

sometimes accusations are needed, I dont think it hurts game play none, if they are doing good they going to come back, guarantee it.

But sometimes its needed because hackers wont say anything or respond OR they will with some 5 year old childish comment, then that causes for further view of the player.

I'm not going to disagree with you in general - I just don't like seeing it happen to the everyday guys who have put in the time and worked hard to become good players, just to be ganged up on by a group of noobs who feel strong as a group.

I hate accusing people without evidence. if someone thats good or just having a good game kills me alot i dont complain everyone has good games and bad games. but if i get suspicious i jump in spec and watch them, if i notice they are acting strange ill fraps them. i dont like to cause a ruckus on the server people are there to have fun not argue about whos cheating and whos not.

Back