Capricorn One (Awesome Biplane / Heli Chase)

HeatSurge

I saw Capricorn One today (it's a movie)... and I realized I had actually seen at least part of it when I was really young like 10 or so...

Anyway, the movie's really good overall, and it kept me interested throughout.

There was this really cool chase between a biplane and 2 helicopters at the end, which kinda made me think about what movies there are which have cool airplane scenes.

I remember seeing the Iron Eagle series as a kid and liking it, but I'm afraid that if I see it now I'll puke... it might not be as entertaining as I remember it.

Anyone else have any ideas (older movies are OK)?

There was a made for TV movie with David Jansen about a helicopter chase AMAZING piloting skills: "Birds of Prey"

I got one, anyone remember a movie from the early 80s with a speed racer like car, and an old guy flying an airplane. I dont remember what it was about but I just remember it had a cool car and an airplane.

Dude that Birds Of Prey movie is apparently impossible to find. The DVD that they used to sell on amazon and such of the 1973 film has been discontinued (wtf?!)... and apparently it was altered (soundtrack totally different) to begin with, many people saying the new one was epic fail.

So um... sad. It would've been nice to see.

Back