Can't get rid of me!

ScreaminAtSheep

I'm back everyone!
For those of you who don't know, I was apart of TBG back in ~2015-2016 and had to leave to deal with some IRL issues. It's been awhile but I've got a handle on things now and I'm back to game.
I originally got a Bachelors in criminal justice and was intending on applying for the Florida highway patrol despite a close family friend who is retired FHP giving me dozens of reasons why that isn't a good idea these days.
Well I got a little older and hopefully wiser and realized that was not a good career choice for me. It was pretty disheartening putting that much time into college only to not use the degree for its intended purposes, but I had no idea what I really wanted and felt forced to choose something when I was getting my associates.
I worked in the Department of Corrections for a little over 2 years and working there was incredibly bad on my already poor mental health. I got jaded about the whole criminal justice system and got out. Thankfully I got into a job I enjoy which keeps me reasonably in shape so I can be lazy at home.
I got married to my then girlfriend of ~8 years in 2018, bought our first home, and we just had our first son Samuel last month on the 5th. He keeps me on my toes while I try and figure out what obscure reason he's screaming for this time.

I typically play Battlefield 4 (Regular all maps or hardcore all maps), and Rocket League (Grand champ 1). I'm usually down to play as long as I'm not at work or busy with my son.

Fellow CJ Bachelor. Not using mine either. Thankful to have the piece of paper though that let me get my foot in the door on the technology path and end up where I am.
Welcome back!

I'm back everyone!
For those of you who don't know, I was apart of TBG back in ~2015-2016 and had to leave to deal with some IRL issues. It's been awhile but I've got a handle on things now and I'm back to game.
I originally got a Bachelors in criminal justice and was intending on applying for the Florida highway patrol despite a close family friend who is retired FHP giving me dozens of reasons why that isn't a good idea these days.
Well I got a little older and hopefully wiser and realized that was not a good career choice for me. It was pretty disheartening putting that much time into college only to not use the degree for its intended purposes, but I had no idea what I really wanted and felt forced to choose something when I was getting my associates.
I worked in the Department of Corrections for a little over 2 years and working there was incredibly bad on my already poor mental health. I got jaded about the whole criminal justice system and got out. Thankfully I got into a job I enjoy which keeps me reasonably in shape so I can be lazy at home.
I got married to my then girlfriend of ~8 years in 2018, bought our first home, and we just had our first son Samuel last month on the 5th. He keeps me on my toes while I try and figure out what obscure reason he's screaming for this time.

I typically play Battlefield 4 (Regular all maps or hardcore all maps), and Rocket League (Grand champ 1). I'm usually down to play as long as I'm not at work or busy with my son.
Welcome back glad all is well <3

Nice re-intro, welcome back!

A few of us also grind it out in lockers at night, so be sure to hop in there from time to time - also I teabag like it's no ones business, but only to those I respect and enjoy playing with, so if it happens, don't get mad, just dip me back!

Had fun meeting ya the other day. See ya in the server!

Back