Can't access Call of Duty 4 TDM server

darklan

Hi folks,

Since yesterday, January 27th, I haven't been able to access the call of duty 4 server. It tells me that I've been banned as shows the screenshot Call.jpg.
This not only for me, a friend of mine has also the same error. I would like to know what is going on. Cheers

Btw, It can't be a ban because of a "hack" or something because that would be ridiculous as I haven't used any hack lol, and last time there was no problem for me or for me and my friend.

Yest it is Darklan and my friend's is dante. We are both from Tunisia so we thought there was an ip lock or something. Thank you for your reply :)

Ok i know what happened about dante I banned him because he is a cheater. He as has alot of guids and has been caught on pbbans in the past for cheating. He is not welcomed on our server. I also banned his ip which affected you. If you are clean on pbbans I will help you get unbanned. But your friend is staying banned and that is not negotiable.

Ok i know what happened about dante I banned him because he is a cheater. He as has alot of guids and has been caught on pbbans in the past for cheating. He is not welcomed on our server. I also banned his ip which affected you. If you are clean on pbbans I will help you get unbanned. But your friend is staying banned and that is not negotiable.

Ok I understand. That's weird though because we are cousins and we always play together and I can assure that there is no way on earth for anyone of us to have used any kind of hacks, but that remains your call, if you see that he has cheated I'm not gonna argue with that besides this is not the right forum sector for an appeal.
As for me (sorry I'm a newbie and don't really know what is pbbans) yes I am "clean" and if you can help me that would be great and very kind of you. Thanks in advance :)

Back