Can anyone beat this highscore in BFBC2?

BOT#00001

Got this one last week or so . Not to brag (BOT bragging? not possible!)

4b9edc93.jpg

The highest I've gotten so far was 28300 something. I know at lest one of us has gotten 30k in a round. Phht. Bot, that's pathetic. Get back to us when you have an actual high score to post.

and ours werent gotten by being a fag and just using the gustav lol

Not all of us take screen shots of our rounds. As a wise man once said :
"Your nerdom surpasses mine. I take my hat off to you sir. You are to be spoken of in reverence."

How is the gustav a fag weapon hmm? The way i see it, what better choice in weapons? As a gustav user. i can be the ultimate team player. I cap points, defend points, attack points, take out groups of infantry, long range snipers, armor AND i can repair. Besides, the gustav IS an all purpose weapon in real life.

nothin defeats the homosexuality of the m60 anyways; o

First off, nice round. I take it you got your platium star with the Carl Gust; what a weapon, it's the pilum all over again but with a lot more spray. It's the noob tube eliminator; personally I had some crazy high scores; but, don't know if I beat that one.

i hit 19 something on one of the lower ranks. I need the points now but im hitting the 10k marks :(

Nice score Bot old boy! I had just over 19k with beta but have only hit 16k since release.

i did hit over 30k once ,when you get your second platinum star 10000 you get a badge for getting 2platnum star worth an other 10000 thas 20k right there so ya evreybody should hit 30k once whit time

i did hit over 30k once ,when you get your second platinum star 10000 you get a badge for getting 2platnum star worth an other 10000 thas 20k right there so ya evreybody should hit 30k once whit time

Yeah I was in the tank whole game and kept getting stars. Helped that I was 52 and 3

But that was one time. Not I get below 23k

mine was 27,480.... was using gustav when i got that....... and i hate people who bitch about snipers...... dont use the kit if u dont like it..... takes a little more talent than to spray and pray..... and by the way i run into battles with a sniper rifle, take flags and clear out buildings with the use of a slow ass reload of an m95, camping to a minimum any noob can do it with an m60.....btw SPAS with long range shells takes the cake on any sniper rifle ive used..... nothin like showin snipers off by blowing their heads off across the map with a shotgun lol

I got you all beat - I actually hold the world record for a round 140860

I have the screen - give me a little I'll get it in here

First off, nice round. I take it you got your platium star with the Carl Gust; what a weapon, it's the pilum all over again but with a lot more spray. It's the noob tube eliminator; personally I had some crazy high scores; but, don't know if I beat that one.

I thought you had a 28k round a few days ago with like 150 kills or something?

Back