camping trip

Matt-aka-FAST

TBG Founder
Leadership
So im going camping with the guys for a couple of nights and I am a camping noob lol. I hope my ass is in gear for this shit. I dont wanna get eaten by bears and shit in the middle of night.

Anyways ill see yall later.

bring superglue if you plan to hike a lot, if you get a blister, pop it and seal the wound with superglue, good as new.

have fun fast and be safe

If you hear a banjo. Run.
tshirt-paddlefastermain.gif

Hey, if you woke up in your tent with cum all over your ass you wouldn't tell anybody would you? I might just go camping with you...lol 032

What six meant to say is we live in Georgia, where the banjos play loud and those along the rivers squeal like pigs.

Go to the local walmart and buy a weapon. Hell you can get a remington model 5 and 100 rounds for about 200 bucks.

Take your camera please, according to Discovery channel, Canada is crawling with Bigfoot. Only one I have seen in person plays for the Cleveland Cavs, number 33 I think it is.

back, and im so not a camping guy, I cant live without light god dammit!

I might just go to a cottage or something, and do some shooting/hunting

We were at camp sites and after 11pm you cant really make any noise. And when everyone is drunk and some people on drugs its hard to get anyone serious. We got many warning but never fined for the excessive swearing and noise LOL.

By the way one of the rental cars were hit by a big mouse. . Not sure the guy who rented the brand new 2009 ford Taurus is going to do. But i definitely had the wind knocked out of me, going i'd say 90 miles/hour on the freeway and doing an abrupt stop in a pitch black area. YIKES!. The car has a dent because slamming on the brakes saves us and the mouse. The impact wasn;t that severe
The moose didn't die but we knocked it over. LOL. Took him 30 seconds to get on his feet and run away. Lots of other shit too, like foxes, rabbit, deers that we was on the road and avoided.

As long as you didn't wake up with your boxers on backwards and a red ass, it was a good trip!

yeah one of the areas that hurt the most was my ass, very sore but not what you think, tent was a tough place to sleep LOL

Wow... that's pretty gay you can't make noise after 11pm. Should've found a more secluded area I guess.

And I agree, sleeping in tents kinda gets on your nerves, but it's fun for a few days once in a while.

Back