Buying a New Computer

SprinkleHammer

So, I'm going to break down and buy a new computer(laptop) current computer is a commadore 64C (was going to get the educator but decided on the C) Ive had this computer since around late 1983ish, its been a pretty good computer and a few upgrades here and there, but its slowing down allot. So, I have been looking into a Dell G series or the Alienware, I think either one will work for me needs, Gaming, home stuff and school work. Any thoughts or suggestions?? Thanks.

So, I'm going to break down and buy a new computer(laptop) current computer is a commadore 64C (was going to get the educator but decided on the C) Ive had this computer since around late 1983ish, its been a pretty good computer and a few upgrades here and there, but its slowing down allot. So, I have been looking into a Dell G series or the Alienware, I think either one will work for me needs, Gaming, home stuff and school work. Any thoughts or suggestions?? Thanks.
If you're looking for a laptop, I suggest checking out Asus' gaming laptops, they're pretty good aside from the semi bad heat dispersion (cause yknow it's a laptop). I have the Asus Zephyrus rtx 3070 and it's a pretty good tank of a computer. Idk bout Alienware or Dell but from experience Asus does good. What's your budget?

If you're looking for a laptop, I suggest checking out Asus' gaming laptops, they're pretty good aside from the semi bad heat dispersion (cause yknow it's a laptop). I have the Asus Zephyrus rtx 3070 and it's a pretty good tank of a computer. Idk bout Alienware or Dell but from experience Asus does good. What's your budget?
Thanks, Ill look at those, Honestly I have a Dell G5s that I got just after I retired from the Navy in 2014, I suppose as one of my retirement gifts to my self. It still runs ok, but have noticed a few issues now and again, and just looking for something new, I don't really have a budget, but I suppose would like to keep it under $4,000.00??? I have a Dell Alienware in the q to purchase but, just want to get some input from others to see if there is something better?? Also, I don't really want to build one and part it together, just not my cup of tea.

Thanks, Ill look at those, Honestly I have a Dell G5s that I got just after I retired from the Navy in 2014, I suppose as one of my retirement gifts to my self. It still runs ok, but have noticed a few issues now and again, and just looking for something new, I don't really have a budget, but I suppose would like to keep it under $4,000.00??? I have a Dell Alienware in the q to purchase but, just want to get some input from others to see if there is something better?? Also, I don't really want to build one and part it together, just not my cup of tea.
You.. you.. you were running a COMMODORE 64?

Take a look at Dell outlet, lot of good deals
I was waiting until cyber Monday to see what deals they have, I have one of the Alienware in the q, but just looking at other options before I pull the trigger on that one.

Back