bug: no ping enforcer

Status
Not open for further replies.

IRussao

Some players, when they join the server, there is no ping, but not because they have it disabled, but because for some reason it takes more time to update the ping, like 3 minutes, but then the plugin kick the player because there is no ping, if there was no kick during that 3 minutes, the player with "no ping" would have it updated and wouldn't be kicked, I believe it's a matter of server/client procon connection issue.

I have seen this happens on many servers, for instance, this happens on TBG operation locker, but it does not happen on TBG pearl only or TBG all maps, also it's not a matter of distance, this also happens with players that have high or low ping, yes this also happens to me on operation locker, but I used to be an admin, when I was testing ping enforcer with no ping, I have seen this happen too many times, so many players join with "no ping", but then after 3 or 4 minutes it show up. The fix would be to increase the "no response" time to 4 minutes.

I think it doesn't enforce latency limits when the server is being seeded from empty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back