Borderlands

Sano

Anyone else play Borderlands? I have a 69 Soldier that I use mostly to farm pearl/cyan weapons; which I have never gotten. Anyone else who plays ever get a Cyan weapon?

Level 69 hunter but haven't played in a long time. I have two legit pearls dropped from Craw.

Haha, yes a legit Cyan. I thought about editing one too.. but I edited my character to all 3 trees, level 69, and anything else I could give; so I thought that I would leave at least 1 part of the game unfixed.

I never beat motherfucking Crawmerax. That bitch was insane. The best I have is dark gold I think... haven't played that game in a while. Should fire it up to play through Claptrap DLC which I bought but never played :-/ .

I never beat motherfucking Crawmerax. That bitch was insane. The best I have is dark gold I think... haven't played that game in a while. Should fire it up to play through Claptrap DLC which I bought but never played :-/ .

I did a few missions of the Claptrap DLC, on someone's game. Was pretty fun... but nothing beats watching Craw die and all the weapons he drops drop.

Back