"Black Devil" a.k.a. a motorcycle ride only an insane Russian can perform...

HeatSurge

Damn, that's irresponsible as fuck, but the rush must be amazing. Gives Ghost Rider a run for his money :) :<object width="640" height="385">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/XihQeZpwqpE?fs=1&hl=en_US&rel=0&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></object>

Wow!!! That guy has BALLS OF STEEL! What a nut.

Meh. Don't think so Heat. Seen some major riding flaws. I think he'll be a future speed bump though.

I agree Bob. That guy will definitely become a statistic. Been there, done that, nowadays when I wake up in the morning I wish I would have never tried it.

Wow, that guy is out of his mind.

I don't agree with what Ghost Rider does neither, but when you watch him ride its just plain smooth. That guy really knows what he is doing. As someone who has built and ridden many motorcycles you can tell this guy was flying on a wing and a prayer.

I was wondering if he was gonna bite the biscuit a few times. You are really just trusting people not to switch lanes or open a door. Or even an oil spill could have ended his life.

Well, it's pretty unlikely that people would open their doors in the middle of traffic... but even someone sticking out his hand through the window could've been disastrous, let alone all the "unstable" weaving back and forth that is pretty obvious...

And yeah, wheelies in the wrong lane = bad too. At least Ghost Rider and others I've seen obey the traffic laws - they just ride fast.

I'm guilty of dumb stuff on a motorcycle, thats for sure. Atleast on a high way though it aint that bad. But In a city. Fuck that shit

At least this guy won't be late to work, although he might find himself dead along the way.. :p

Back