Bic-Bac-Boolin abusive language and annoyance

SpecForce

I was playing today in a TBG server. Bic-Bac-Boolin was in the enemy team. We had to confront each other. Me with a boat and him with a chopper. He was so annoyed that I keep fixing my boat from the outside (which is faster) and this forced him to disable my boat around 7 times without killing me. He then called me 'motherfucker' after I killed him. Noting that I use stingers and lock-ons, he called me 'scrub'. He keeps running after me in the battle and taunting with 'hahaha' or 'silly noob' whenever he kills me (I deliberately lowered the level of my skills here). I know that going after a certain enemy player over and over is not a violation of any rules, but commenting persistently like this after killing the enemy is pretty much like harassment. He also seems to insult other players in his team by calling them names like 'knob head' and the like

This is a PVP game where people talk a lot of crap yo each other and behavior does not violate our server rules. I would recommend turning your chat off it is starting to bother you.

In all fairness, it's a game. Banter happens all the time.

Back