BFV on sale for 39.99 at Target and Best Buy.

amarua

Woohoo!!!!! one caveat, download codes for PC's. I dont know if they give you the codes thru email or snail mail. I might just get it but I prefer to buy it on Origin. I like to give them my kash. :(

Is TBG going to host a sever or still the same shenanigans from EA regarding server rentals?

We're far more interested than with the previous BF, but EA is pulling hardcore shenanigans, as usual lately.

No RSP at launch, still no real admin controls for BF1 servers - basically, coming soon, but in EA time (question is if, not when).

Still welcome to team up with us, though! :)

Its legit. I just bought my code at Target. 39.99. Download in progress. I' m coming for you putos! :p

HOOYAH!

Update with my new copy of BFV:

I had some trouble updating my drivers from the Geforce Experience website. I kept getting an installation failure window when I would try to update the drivers. I was on driver 338. something and BFV required update 417. something. I was far behind apparently. I had not updated my card when I installed the card (760 dual FTW with 4 gigs of DDR 5 ram.) I Bought the card for $50 last year and put in my build last year for BF1 cuz the 750 TI i had couldn't run BF1 multiplayer. BF1 ran fine at 60 FPS with the 338 driver on the card. I was happy playing without even thinking twice of updating the card. I also had to update my display drivers and that was why I kept getting the installation failure. I Tried for like an hour until I googled some fixes and had to go to device manager and from there added and removed drivers.

Long story short update your shit when you build your rig and I may have overlooked a few things in my excitement with the build last x-mas. I'm still learning. I'm a life long learner. :eek:
I haven't posted photos of my rig cuz of cable management issues. :D

Therefore i was only able to game for 20 minutes on BFV last night. It feels different and will comment on BFV and the direction of the BF franchise once I put in at least 30 hours of play with the new release. Ill search for some TBG players tonight. I was trying to join the server ColdIceShot was on last night but couldn't for some reason.

Nonetheless, I coming for yall.:p

HOOYAH!!!!!!

Back