BFBC2 Unlocks

KillaSer

Soooo, anybody got any idea how to get those promised unlocks in BFBC2, I played it last night, and playing now, and I dont see anything that they promised, except M1 rifle, where is the Tomy gun, ak-74U, etc.?? :suicide_anim:

Had an email with a code. The email wasn't clear of where the download was. I'm in southern IN and my game is sitting in my mail box; that fucking blows. I might have to download from Steam; but I had having to be connected to steam to play single player

thas too bad balls ill shin up a bullet just for you when you get back your gana get it in the ASS biatch!!! lol
i did not get my game yet but UPS say its on time and it on this side of the boarder lets hope they dont Fu...up

I'm picking mine up after work today, which should be in about an hour :)

all i got was an email for preload since i got digital copy. and had to go to my ea account to find out my activation code. ill see in about 5 hours if that 1 activation code also gives me the LE stuff.

well it seem steam is behind on the download, about 1 hour a way from it. it they fix it.

I already got mine by EA download manager 2 days ago. Who sad EA download manager sucks (900 kb/s) ;)

I am with ya on that Beaver, EA DLer sux, but it sure delivers! FTW! By the way, you get M1 rifle for being a BF vet, thats all, wtf?? LoL

Yeah finally got two separate emails from EA. One has the serial and the second has the unlock code.

yea i just got my 2 emails from EA with my codes. got mine through EA dl manager. took a little over 2 hours to DL it.

Back