BFBC2 "Mythbusters"

sixer9682

Have you guys seen this?

<object width="640" height="385">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/GSXt6tka8YM?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></object>

Pretty cool, but God the music lol. Didn't know about the repair tool against mounted weapons.

Good to know. Thanks Sixer. I swear I sniped a guy in the gun turret.

LOL. The Hummer had an unfair advantage since the top gun access door or hatch was open. It acted as a spoiler allowing it to achieve greater down force and stick to the sand thus gaining greater speed!

BFBC2NASCAR 101 Duh!

I'll bust your myth in the face then finish on its tits

Good god. They told me you were dead. This is better than JC coming back after three days. Stop the press! We have a Falcon sighting!

I am man, myth and legend. Also horny.

We'll let Fast take care of the horny part. You must be a myth to some of the new guys. Good to see you back on, now help us out with some GS time!

Good god. They told me you were dead. This is better than JC coming back after three days. Stop the press! We have a Falcon sighting!

Pretty much the same thing as Jesus coming back, except fuck church, we're going to football games on Sunday.

The tracer goes away with flares (Episode 3)? ORLY? NO SHIT SHERLOCK! I guess they thought flares were for decoration or something...

You CAN shoot a guy in the turret from the front without shooting his feet too, they did not test that out too well.

The feet thing is in Episode 3 (lol)... most of these are like "DUH, *facepalm*" but there were a few interesting ones.

Back