BF4 Infantry server, UCAV + Mortar CLAN, stack single team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

OVKatz

BANNED
BANNED
There's an issue on the BF4 infantry server, where an entire clan of people stacks one team, all sit in uncap, and use mortars and SUAVs constantly, and move around in the back of uncap.
UCAVs are affected by spawn protection, as in when you try to pilot a UCAV into their zone to counter them, your vision is blurred/darkened out and you only have a few seconds before it auto-deletes your UCAV, so you can't get far enough into their uncap to kill them in many cases.
So you can't counter-UCAV them.
MAV doesn't work on UCAV.
There are no air vehicles so you can't shoot them from above.
You can't shoot them from outside the uncap because they hide too far back.
They bombard the map and troll chat, this is specifically done with malicious intent to ruin your server's user experience.

PLEASE make a rule about this, it simply isn't balanced in infantry-only. If this was a vehicle server then whatever but this is impossible to deal with.

An entire round?
I did one belt of m249 then decided it wasn't worth it then left.

You conveniently forgot to mention how you were attempting to grief all the ucavs on your team for an entire round. Here I included a screenshot for you. View attachment 15304
You conveniently forgot to mention how you were attempting to grief all the ucavs on your team for an entire round. Here I included a screenshot for you. View attachment 15304
Hes just being a Good Samaritan. If you’ve got any skill get out there and play the game.

Please hold your call is important to us....

Edit: Okay now that I am done playing

"He's just being a Good Samaritan. If you’ve got any skill get out there and play the game. " Did you buy his game? No? Then don't tell anyone else how to play.

Last edited:
"I did one belt of m249 then decided it wasn't worth it then left. " Um you're full of shit. Don't even try it. Don't even come in this forum and try to lie your way out of this. You, and two other buddies decided to take it up yourselves to grief us for an entire round . Where you three proceeded to throw Slams , AT Times around us to get us get us Mav'ed. When that didn't work. One of you got cute with the Quad Bike trying to put slams to blow it up by us and kill us. One of you was standing our mortar tubes constantly.

Here is idiot standing on one of our tubes; http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/user/SuccBoiSoupBeans/

Here is one of the other idiot that was putting on the slams and AT mines down; http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/user/jlaranov/

Granted, out of you three, you were probably the less of the douchebag out of the group tonight. However, you were still trying to grief us. That said, just a FYI? Shooting our UCAV tubes after we launch them? Isn't going to to do anything to us. Attempting to run them over with a QUAD isn't going to anything It's doesn't destroy our UCAV. You three should just thank your lucky stars that I didn't realize that shadowplay/Geforce Experience needed an update before I started playing tonight. Otherwise the video of you three acting like two dollar ass clowns would be plastered all over Youtube, Reddit etc etc so hundreds of others could laugh at you just like we did in Discord tonight.

I'll make this short and sweet. There never has been, nor will there ever be rules against UCAV's. We are an all weapons server. We also do not have rules against firing from the uncap. Only that you are not permitted to fire into an uncap unprovoked. Only players who fire out are fair game.

There is no magic "Delete" if you fly into an uncap. UCAVS have batteries. You just ran out. Those players are 100% available to kill. You can easily counter them.

Griefing to counter them is one of the douchiest things one can do. So instead of doing the right thing and reporting it right away you decide to go 3 full rounds of griefing players because "You don't like how they play?" Or "I dont like being killed by a UCAV because it's totally unfair!"

Grow up.

5 day banned issued for you and your friends.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back