(BF4)Helicopter training

TacticalRussian

I love flying helicopters and in the hands of the right pilot it can be deadly. But I don't have the skill to do so I mean I can fly just fine without having to do extreme maneuvers. So I was wondering if any experienced heli pilots that could give me some pointers to improve my game.

the only extreme maneuvers you should be making(unless you are fucking around) should be STRICTLY evasive......Your job is to be a steady platform for your gunner, all the while keeping the gunner alive and killing shit. Hang back and work your way forward across the battlefield. Communication plays a majour role with a solid crew.

1-Dont charge in and be the front lines...as CAS, it is your job to SUPPORT the front lines.
2-Be patient and prioritize your targets.
3-Know how your chopper handles at different speeds and altitudes. (thus evolving your "extreme maneuvers")
4-Until you become proficient with situational awareness in the skies(in a helo) dont be afraid to hang out near friendly AA assets=D!

if you can manage those pointers, your survuvability will go up...oh yea, DONT show your ass to enemy choppers, learn to maneuver backwards.(see tip 3)

Now is it smarter to pilot in first person or third? Or is that preferential?

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk

situational. I guesss 3rd person may help when looking for jets but I always prefer 1st person and just looking around. I used 3rd person in osme 2v2, but that is about it.

But, if it works for you, do it. do what you feel comfortable with. As long as you can stay alive, and keep yer bird in the air, keep doinng it!

Back